By KATINA WATT

News-Herald Staff Writer

JEWETT – The current Jewett United Methodist Church has been a house of worship in the village of Jewett since its construction was completed in 1909. Pictured are some of the stained glass in the JUMC; Pastor Hudson calls it “Worship in our windows.” A feature story about the JUMC and church events of the season can be found in this weeks print edition of the Harrison News-Herald.